Chancellor, AL Homes For Sale | Kevin Sargent

Chancellor AL Real Estate & Homes for Sale

3 Properties Found

The median home value in Chancellor, AL is $107,320. This is higher than the county median home value of $97,241. The national median home value is $231,815. The average price of homes sold in Chancellor, AL is $107,320. Approximately 74% of Chancellor homes are owned, compared to 15% rented, while 11% are vacant. Chancellor real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. Commercial properties are also available. If you like to see a property, contact Chancellor real estate agent to arrange a tour today! Learn more aboutChancellorReal Estate.


1–3 of 3 properties displayed
Refine Property Search
Page 1 of 1    Prev | Next
Beds:
3
Sq.Ft.:
2,124
MLS#:
479385
Subdivision:
Barneys Country Estates
Year built:
2003
Baths:
3.00
Status:
Active
Type:
Single Family
Lot size:
0.49 Acres
Courtesy: TEAM LINDA SIMMONS REAL ESTATE
Beds:
3
Sq.Ft.:
3,164
MLS#:
471792
Subdivision:
Rural
Year built:
1978
Baths:
3.00
Status:
Active
Type:
Single Family
Lot size:
1.19 Acres
Courtesy: ELITE REALTY OF THE SOUTHEAST
Beds:
3
Sq.Ft.:
1,728
MLS#:
465456
Subdivision:
Rural
Year built:
2019
Baths:
2.00
Status:
Active
Type:
Single Family
Lot size:
1.75 Acres
Courtesy: COLDWELL BANKER PRESTIGE HOMES AND REAL ESTATE
Refine Property Search
Page 1 of 1    Prev | Next
1–3 of 3 properties displayed
Information herein is believed to be accurate and timely, but no warranty as such is expressed or implied.
Listing information Copyright 2020 Multiple Listing Service, Inc. of Montgomery Area Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and will not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.

How may I help you?

Get property information, schedule a showing or find an agent






We respect your privacy